my accountshopping bag
ya talk

Friday, February 06, 2009

My Resolution

2009 is one-twelfth of the way over already. Can you believe that? I certainly can’t! I started off the New Year with the intent of changing my blogging format to make it a quicker read. I succeeded in doing that with my posts last month, but I didn’t bring you any new fashion advice or trends. I am sincerely sorry for that.

Starting next week, I will bring you a variety of short posts every few days. One will highlight a couture trend from the runways and show a few fun pictures of how the models pull it off. The next will show a few items we carry at Yaya’s that fit the trend and I’ll tell you how to incorporate them into your current wardrobe. The third one, probably posted on Friday, will be more fun to help you get ready for the weekend. I’ll answer reader questions or talk about common fashion no-nos, I’ll show you a few hot accessory or beauty trends, or I’ll post some of our new arrivals.

If there’s something you would like to discuss, please feel free to send me an email (just click the link) or fill out the form on the contacts page of the website. I’d love to hear from you, our valued Yaya’s customer.

Powered by Modern Retail