my accountshopping bag
ya talk

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Jackets and Vests for Spring 2009

Like I've mentioned, I love to wear layers. What better way to stay warm in the cool weather or to add a bit of fun in the warm weather? You can change the entire look of a top by adding a jacket or a vest to it! Right now, I love these 2 pieces from Yaya's:


The first is a linen jacket from Tribal Sportswear. I love the bright blue color for it's cheeriness, and I love the easygoing silhouette for its laid-back attitude. I would wear this with khaki cropped pants or jeans and a vintage tee, with raffia sandals and a bunch of bangle bracelets.

The second is a hooded vest, also from Tribal Sportswear. I would wear this alone with Tribal's cropped pants in Earth on a hot day, or I would wear it over a white tee (long or short sleeve) with jeans on a cooler one. It would also look great over a lace or satin tank top for an evening out; the juxtaposition of the vest with girly textures and styling would be a fun way to play up the military feel of the piece.

Click around for more great spring jackets, vests, and sweaters, and check out our happenings page for great contests and specials.

Powered by Modern Retail